Islamic Medical Association of Nigeria
Islamic Medical Association of Nigeria is an Islamic, Independent, Professional, Charitable and non-Political body established to unite all Nigerian Medical/Health professionals and workers and promote a better understanding and appreciation of Islam and of health care within the framework of Islam.
To become the leading organization in Nigeria that provides intervention on health care issues based on Islamic values.
To improve the quality of health care in Nigeria through provision of services, collaborations, education, training, advocacy and spiritual wellbeing.
Latest News & Events
- Free Medical Outreach 2021 – IMAN Osun State
- Fundraising for Free Health Mission – IMAN Oyo State
- Call for Abstract: FIMA 2021 Scientific Meeting
- COMMUNIQUÉ ISSUED AT THE END OF THE 22ND NATIONAL AGM
- Marriage Webinar September 5th 2021
- THE ADDICTION PREVENTION WORKSHOP
- IMAN NATIONAL AGM, KANO SEPTEMBER 2021 CITY TOUR
- Annual General Conference Kano – 2021 and Call for Abstract
- IMAN COMMEMORATES WORLD BLOOD DONOR DAY
- IMAN BORNO INAUGURATE VARIOUS COMMITTEES
- IMAN KWARA STATE GETS NEW LEADERSHIP
- IMAN TO JOIN OTHERS FOR WHO BLOOD DONATION DAY ON JUNE 14TH IN SHAA ALLAAH