Skip to content
- Lectures, symposia and workshops with the aim of improving religious and health knowledge/awareness among health professionals and the general public.
- Regular assistance to indigent patients within and outside the hospitals.
- General and specialized free medical and surgical outreaches/camps.
- Emergency medical and other general relief services to the people in need. Annual Scientific Conference/Annual General Meeting.
- Free Medical Services to intending pilgrims at various Hajj Camps including sending volunteers to participate in Hajj operation.
- Mosque Ta’limaat (teachings) to educate members within the institutions.
- Career guidance/counselling to secondary schools and other health-related institutions within our immediate environment.
- Organizing discussion fora with Islamic scholars to address sensitive health issues with the aim of providing an Islamic standpoint. eg COVID 19
- Regular Health programs on the TV, Radio and social media to create health awareness. Partnering with other organizations in rural Da’awah programs and provision of clinics during these activities.