- On the 1st December, 2023, IMAN Taraba State Chapter in collaboration with Taraba Stare AIDs Control Agency marked the World AIDS Day.
- On Sunday, 3rd December, 2023, IMAN Bauchi State chapter in collaboration with Ansar-Ud-Deen Islamic society had provided free medical services to the general population. This event took place during the Centenary Celebration of the Ansar-Ud-Deen Islamic society. The event took place at Ansar-Ud-Deen Masjid, Railway quarters, Bauchi. During the program health talk was delivered to about 250 participants, screening for Hypertension, Diabetes, HIV, HBV, HCV, Malaria and Urinalysis were conducted. General consultations and counseling was provided during the process.
- On the same day, The IMAN Yobe State Cooperative society had her first Annual General Meeting (AGM) at Shehu Sule College of Nursing Damaturu, Yobe state. During the meeting dividend was shared among members.
- On the 11th of December, 2023, IMAN Niger State chapter had attended the General Meeting of the Jama’atul Nasrul Islam (JNI) at the Justice Idris Legbo Kutigi international Conference hall, Minna, Niger State. During the meeting, free medical services was offered by IMAN, Niger State chapter.
- On the 13th of December, 2023 the President of IMAN transferred the contribution by members of IMAN, the sum of One Million five hundred thousand (1,500,000) Naira to the Embassy of Palestine in support of our brothers and sisters in Gaza.
- On the 14th December, 2023 IMAN Edo State had visited the prisons in the State and donated food items and toiletries to inmates.
- On the 15th, 16th and 17th December, 2023, The Islamic Medical Association of Nigeria (IMAN) ABUJA FCT Chapter, in collaboration with the Education, Social, and Health Mission, conducted free Medical and Surgical Outreach at Abaji Community Abaji area council, FCT.
During the program, Da’awah activities were conducted at the Abaji Central Juma’at mosque and other two Juma’at Mosques in the township of Abaji.
- On the 17th of December, 2023, IMAN Plateau State chapter had conducted free medical outreach and public awareness on the theme: Universal Health Coverage at Arewa Model Private School, Shagari Corner, Jos Plateau State.
- On the 21st of December, 2023, Solace Cooperative of IMAN, ATBUTH, Bauchi had her AGM. During the program, dividend was shared and members displayed high level of Satisfaction.
- On the 24th to 27th of December, 2023, IMAN Adamawa, Bauchi, Kano and Taraba States Chapters in collaboration with the National body of Muslim Professionals in Da’awah (MPD) had conducted Mega Da’awah, Medical and Surgical Outreaches in various parts of the the four states. Several thousands have benefitted from the interventions and One thousand nine hundred and sixty seven (1,967) people reverted to Islam during the process.
- Between the 22nd to 28th December, 2023, the National Islamic Vacation Course (IVC) of the Zone A MSSN (19 Northern States and FCT). More than 5,000 deligates participated in the program. IMAN Bauchi State had offered 24 hours medical coverage during the period. Medical services was offered to about a thousand people.
- On the 31st of December, 2023, IMAN Bauchi State chapter had her 9th Congress meeting and selection of new executive members.
Allah SWT had chosen Dr Shirama Yakubu Bababa as the Chairman of the State.
- On the same day, a virtual lecture organized by the The International Students of Islamic Psychology (ISIP) Nigeria. It was delivered by Dr. Tajudeen Abiola, the National Editor in chief of IMAN. The Topic was Reappraising Mental Health Through the Lens of Islamic Psychology: A Global Guide for Mental Health Practitioners.
May Allah SWT bless and reward everyone for these contributions towards upliftment of IMAN and Islam at large.
Barakallahu Feekum Ajma’een.
Dr H.D Muhammad,
Notional PRO 1,