NEW STATE EXECUTIVES EMERGE IN KWARA STATE IMAN
The inauguration of a new executive council took place in kwara state IMAN on the 15th of May 2021 which marks the end of the tenure of the outgoing executives.
The official inauguration of the new set of the state executives came up at the CHILDREN SPECIALIST HOSPITAL.
The new executives include the following:
(1) Dr.S.I kuranga (U.I.TH) as State Chairman.
(2) Mall.Waheed Alabi(Moro LGA)as Vice chairman.
(3) Mall Abdullahi Usman (Ilorin south LGA) as Gen.Secretary.
(4)Mrs Balikis Aremu (NHIS) as Asst.gen.Secretary.
(5)Mrs Maryam Olayinka (Sobi specialist hospital) as Treasurer.
(6) Mrs Ajarat Abdullahi (Retiree) as fin. Secretary.
(7) Mall Saka Abdullahi (U.I.T.H) as PRO.
(8)Mrs Adama Ayinde (Asa LGA) as Ameerah.
The National leadership under the Presidency of Professor Ibrahim Oreagba wished them a successful tenure and pray that the positions bestowed on them shall make them earn jannah and not jahannama. The President also called on the new Chairman and Secretary to be present at the Next NEC meeting scheduled to hold in June 2021 in shaa Allaah.
31ST May 2021