- On the 6th day of January, the wedding fatiha of the son of the former National Secretary of IMAN, Yusuf Alhaji Danlami Yusuf, took place on at Gwallaga central masjid, Bauchi. May Allah SWT bless union with pious progenies.
- On the 7th day of January, the graduation walimah for the memorization of the Holy Qur’an by Alhussain Muhammad Audi, the Son of our National VP 1 took place at Minna, Niger State. May Allah SWT give him the ability to be a living Qur’an, teach others, make him beneficial to his parents, community and the entire Ummah at large.
- On the 11th day of January, IMAN National President, Professor Ibrahim Oreagba and the National Secretary, Prof Abdurasheed Nasir represented IMAN during the inaugural lecture delivered by Professor Abdulhakeem Olawale Lasisi, the Vice Chancellor, Federal University of Health Sciences Ila Orangun, Osun State, January Chairmen of IMAN Osun State, Dr Kazeem Adebayo, IMAN Oyo State, Dr Taiwo Alatishe and IMAN FCT Abuja, Dr Abdulhakeem Lawal amongst several other IMAN members graced the occasion.
May Allah SWT bless them all.
- On the 12th Day of January, IMAN Bauchi state chapter had procured four computers and several books to aid the final lap of the 9-months training of students of the Bauchi State IMAN JAMB tutorial class.
May Allah SWT make it useful in serving the purpose.
- On the 14th Day of January, the IMAN Federal Teaching Hospital, Katsina branch had conducted an orientation program at the hospital. A lecture titled “An idle health care worker” was delivered by Dr Muhammad Muslim Ibrahim, a lecturer of Alqalam University, Katsina State. May Allah SWT make it beneficial to the entire Ummah.
- Between the 19th to 24th days of January, The IMAN National Executive Committee Members attended a 3 day retreat at Abuja Nigeria.
The theme of the retreat was “Re-engineering IMAN for Greater Impact and Financial Sustainability”
The retreat featured presentations by experts on the theme, workshops and brainstorming sessions.
The IMAN National strategic plan document was critically reviewed and meaningful resolutions on the way forward were well documented. The retreat was followed by advocacy visits to Dr Sani Gwarzo, Permanent Secretary Ministry of Police Affairs, Honourable Abdumalik Zannah, member house of assembly, Chief Imam, National Mosque Abuja amongst others. May Allah SWT give us the ability to succeed in all aspects of the strategic plan.
- On the 27th Day of January, the wedding Fatiha of Dr. Fatima Muhammad Nda and other children of the, IMAN FCT Ameera, Hajia Saba Woye, took place at Minna Central Mosque, Minna. The Ameer of IMAN FCT and his entourage graced the occasion on behalf of other members of IMAN. We felicitate with them and pray to Allah SWT to bless the union.
- On the 28th Day of January, the IMAN Edo State chapter held her Annual General Meeting at Benin Central Mosque, Igun Street, Benin City. The theme of AGM was “Making our Hospitals Ibaadah-friendly” and the guest lecturer was Dr Sulaiman Daz Ahmed.
- On behalf of The National president and other members of IMAN, our special condolence goes to Dr Hassan Ibrahim, the CEO of Biba Hospital, Kaduna who lost his mother on the 30th of January. May Allah SWT forgive her shortcomings and admit her into Al-jannatul Firdaus.
- Lastly, The National president of IMAN is calling on all the various chairmen of IMAN across Nigeria to sponsor their Public Relation Officers (PROs) for an online training on Graphic Design with Canva, Digital Marketing for NGOs and Small Businesses, Web Design with WordPress, and Data Management. These courses are aim to enhance digital skills, professional development, and practical experience, including hands-on assignments and real-world case studies. It was designed to benefit both the participants and IMAN by improving digital capabilities, marketing efforts, website performance, and data management practices.
May Allah SWT ease our affairs to make it a reality.
Jazakumullahu Khayran Ajma’een.
Dr H.D Muhammad,
The National PRO 1,